I love playing games with the kids. Even Caden has gotten big enough that he can play with a little guidance. My limit is about 30 minutes before the kids get silly and stop listening, but we can usually play a couple of hands of uno or 1 game of Monopoly Jr. in that time period. I won by a landslide at Monopoly Jr. tonight. Allie seems to have lost her lucky touch and doesn't ALWAYS win every game anymore. That makes Jaelyn and Caden happy. Caden and I have been playing Sequence Jr in the day and I think he's starting to get it. I don't know if I blogged about it already, but Jaelyn can now beat me at Sequence. It's a little maddening to me, especially since she doesn't always know she's won. I'm proud of her though. She definitely has her own strategy when she plays!Sunday, November 2, 2008
Family Games
I love playing games with the kids. Even Caden has gotten big enough that he can play with a little guidance. My limit is about 30 minutes before the kids get silly and stop listening, but we can usually play a couple of hands of uno or 1 game of Monopoly Jr. in that time period. I won by a landslide at Monopoly Jr. tonight. Allie seems to have lost her lucky touch and doesn't ALWAYS win every game anymore. That makes Jaelyn and Caden happy. Caden and I have been playing Sequence Jr in the day and I think he's starting to get it. I don't know if I blogged about it already, but Jaelyn can now beat me at Sequence. It's a little maddening to me, especially since she doesn't always know she's won. I'm proud of her though. She definitely has her own strategy when she plays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment