Ha! I like my house picked up and organized, but I would never say it was germ and bacteria free. That's not my style of cleaning. I guess I'm more of a surface cleaning kind of gal. Well, even though I know the health inspector is looking at certain things and there's no way he'll be swabbing anything, I still felt the need to really CLEAN my house. The bathrooms are spotless (including the nasty grout that is in desperate need of replacing). The kitchen and dining room floors have been scrubbed and then mopped with vinegar. I would even feel comfortable letting my kids eat off the floor (there's no way I would, of course), not that I could stop them from doing it when it just appears to be clean. The only thing I can't vouch for is the dusting because Jaelyn was in charge of that. Her cleaning isn't quite up to my level of cleaning, but I'm not complaining or going behind her.
In addition to getting our house clean top to bottom today, we also got the oil changed in the car, got the girls' hair cut and went to Toys R Us and bought a few items for the road trip. No wonder I'm tired. Tomorrow, we are heading to the bank, the library and the grocery store.
No comments:
Post a Comment