Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Jaelyn's Idea of Style

Jaelyn picks out her clothing these days. Sometimes she'll ask me if something matches, but for the most part, she takes care of herself. This is her outfit Wednesday morning. She wears this shirt a lot mostly, I think, because it's a hand-me-down from one of her friends. She wanted to wear a belt so she picked out shorts with belt-loops, but then needed help tucking in her shirt because she couldn't see the sparkly belt. The best part of this outfit, for me, has to be the socks. She's gotten it into her head that it's fun and stylish to wear two different socks. I just smiled, told her she looked nice and off to the commissary we went. Long gone are the days when I would have made her change so she matched.

PS Encase you noticed the bulge at her tummy, she was holding a toy and instead of putting it down for the picture, she shoved it inside her shirt. Silly girl.

1 comment:

  1. T at 15 still wears two different colored socks...maybe there is something to her fashion sense...lol

    ReplyDelete