In her words what she had done the week before:
I got alt my swiming pool. I plad altside I brog Anu to my hals. We at kupkaks. It was fun. It was hr brda.Translation:
I got out my swimming pool. I played outside. I brought Anna (our babysitter) to my house. We ate cupcakes. It was fun. It was her birthday.In her words - Math about me:
My birthday is July the 17. I have 1 sisir. I am 5. My fonubr is xxx-xxx-xxxx (she got it right). We have 8 mor days uv skool. my brudr is 3.Translation:
My birthday is July 17. I have 1 sister. I am 5. My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. We have 8 more days of school. My brother is 3.In her words - My Favorite Season:
My favorite season is winter. I like to go slating. I like to skat. I like to fro snobos. I like to bild snomen.Translation:
My favorite season is winter. I like to go skating. I like to skate. I like to throw snoballs. I like to build snowmen.
so cute!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jaelyn! On a different note, I found one of my notebooks from grade 2 yesterday and was reading Sim my "assignments". Jaelyn will LOVE to read these in a few years!
ReplyDeleteI love the way they write at this age. Great stories, Jaelyn.
ReplyDelete