Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Shirley Temple

Allie is dancing to The Goodship Lollipop for her dance recital. They have little sailor suits to wear complete with little white hats. Her pictures were last week. We rolled her hair in the morning just like her teacher wanted. I was really worried about it being too short and not showing out from under the hat, but she looked absolutely adorable. I know I'm a little biased, but Allie was the cutest one in her class. Of course, it helped that I actually followed directions and rolled her hair unlike half of the other moms who didn't bother.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my stars, Kelly! She just couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable! Way to go Mom for following directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Baba
    Allie's hair is adorable with all the curl. It makes her look alot older! Jaelyn looks cute with her tooth out and that cute haircut. Caden will look cute with or without a yellow tooth. Maybe they can bleach it. Keep up the dicipline!

    ReplyDelete