I have a few little things to share that don't really require their own entry so I'm going to glump them all together.
First on the fostering home front, we passed our health inspection. I did have to turn my hot water heater down which I am soo not happy about it. I might have to accidently bump the knob with my foot some time. We received our fingerprint clearances in the mail today, as well. Check, check, check!
I haven't shared about our vegetables in a while. I have pictures to share, but not tonight. We have our first zuccini and a yellow squash (I think - a friend gave them to me) growing.
Our tomatoes have blooms all over them so hopefully, we'll have tomatoes when we get home. Our green bean plants have a few green beans - not enough for a meal for us, but enough for an Allie snack.
And lastly, our peaches are about the size of a golf ball now. We pulled off most of the peaches because we want the plants energy going to growing, not producing fruit, but we did leave a few to watch. Who knew peaches would grow this far north.
First on the fostering home front, we passed our health inspection. I did have to turn my hot water heater down which I am soo not happy about it. I might have to accidently bump the knob with my foot some time. We received our fingerprint clearances in the mail today, as well. Check, check, check!
I haven't shared about our vegetables in a while. I have pictures to share, but not tonight. We have our first zuccini and a yellow squash (I think - a friend gave them to me) growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment