Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Snaggletooth

I've been calling Jaelyn Snaggletooth for the last few days and she does not like it. Jaelyn's top teeth have been loose for a while. She fell out of the swing a month ago and caught herself with her mouth. The fall loosened one of the teeth up quite a bit more. Well, we went to Baskin and Robbins on Thursday to celebrate Jaelyn's last day of school. Jaelyn hurt her loose tooth biting into her ice cream cone and we had quite a time with bleeding and crying before she settled down. Poor thing - who knew an ice cream cone could hurt you. The good news is her tooth is really about to come out now. It's hanging on by the tiniest of roots. It's probably 1/8" lower than the other teeth and hanging to the side. It looks so funny and absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her smile without that tooth. I wish the other one would hurry up and come out too so that she's have a big gap there. I think kids are so cute when they've lost those two teeth at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment