This is too funny to not share. I think Dan needs a good food care package! :p
Off I go to eat my dinner
It'll probably be another "winner"
Rovioli no one eats
Spinached stewed with rotten beats.
Chicken with their feathers on
Potato eyes and celery fronds
Fried cheese sticks without the cheese
Dumplings boiled with banana leaves.
Raw spaghetti is the best,
I like its served with seaweed zest
I wash it down with super hot sauce.
I hope it stays down... and does not toss.
`Kelly, I think the fruit cake cookies are going to be a welcomed package. His friends may not see the cookies this time. Cute poem anyway. My son the poet. Joan
ReplyDeleteI like to rhyme,
ReplyDeletethis much is true,
it makes me happy,
when I'm blue.
I hope to stop
this rhyming bout,
or else the Army
will kick me out.
That is just awesome. Poor Dan. I hate Beets!
ReplyDeletePoor Dan.
ReplyDelete