Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Crush at Dinner

I took the kids to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner last night (Joan :p). It's only the second time I've taken them to a sit down place by myself since Dan's been gone. Our waiter was in his early 20s and Allie decided he was "very handsome." Jaelyn, it turns out, is a blabbermouth because when he came back with our drink order, she said "my sister thinks you are handsome." He got a big kick out of that, laughing...and then I watched him tell the hostess and the bartender what Allie said. She was shy, hiding behind me, but not so shy that she didn't pop up to stare at him whenever he was away from the table. In the middle of dinner, Allie decided she wanted to marry Darrin (we had to learn his name). Jaelyn once again announced "my sister wants to marry you." It was so funny. I can hardly deal with 5 - I'm not looking forward to 15 and REAL boy crushes.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! : )

    I hope you enjoyed being waited on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Don't tell me that is what I have to look forward to in a few months.

    ReplyDelete