Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catching Up Before the Craziness

We've had a fun visit with my parents. I've even gotten to eat at Longhorn's two times (you know how I am about eating and vacations - well, technically, I guess I'm not on vacation, but let's not get technical). We've done a little shopping. I've even read 2 books.

Sunday, my parents took the girls shopping. Jaelyn has been asking me if Baba would take her shopping to buy me a birthday present (she has such sweet moments). They came home and made a huge deal about making me go to my room so I wouldn't see what they'd bought. They wrapped everything up and hid it. Next thing I knew, Allie snuck into my room and told me I could go hunt for my present to open. I kept asking her if she was sure I supposed to be opening my present already and she assured me it was okay. I opened her present (a Panera gift card - one of my favorite things) and was working on opening Caden's when Jaelyn came up and had a fit. Apparently, Allie wasn't quite correct. I was supposed to wait, but since I started...you know. Caden got me a strawberry pot so we can grow strawberries this summer. I can't wait. Jaelyn picked out a collage picture frame that is already hanging on my wall (minus pictures - next week's project).

My friend Kelley is being induced on Wednesday so her daughter will be with us starting tonight. Should be fun!

PS - Dan, in one of my shopping trips, I bought you (us) a 22" flat screen HDTV for our bedroom. The 19" just looked too tiny and I thought "what would Danny tell me to do?" Why, buy a bigger, more expensive TV, of course! :p So I did!

1 comment:

  1. I have taught you well! Good decision.

    Love you,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete