Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Cold

Last night went really well. The kids went to sleep just like they are supposed to. I've figured out the trick, for now, I'll share another day. Alyssa came at 8:30 and we were in bed by 9:00. She doesn't like to sleep, but stayed very quiet in her bed till she finally dozed off after 11. I woke up about 6 freezing cold. Lyssa was the first kid up followed quickly by my 3, who were so excited to discover her. When we went downstairs, I went in search of the reason for the coldness...the heater is broken! Arggghh. I even had it serviced so this wouldn't happen. Instead of a fun outing to Ikea this morning, we are waiting at home for the heater man to come fix it. It's pajama day for the kids (plus sweatshirts of course). We have a portable heater in the living room along with an electric blanket to climb under on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. oh dear!

    Praying for an extra dose of patience today honey! And that the novelty of having Alyssa around helps keep your kids busy!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete