Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Hate Weekends

Why is it that the kids sleep till 7:30 on week days, but wake at 6 on weekends? It makes me very tired. On top of that, Jaelyn is lacking sleep so she wakes up like a bear being woken from hibernation (NOT HAPPY)! Unfortunatley, Allie and Caden have been watching Jaelyn's antics and are starting to copy some of her behaviors. I have had non-stop tantrums today. Jaelyn has lost a pile full of toys and her beloved cocoa puffs until Wednesday, Allie has spent time on her bed in time-out and Caden has been in tears a small handful of times because he has decided it's more fun to copy the girls and play than to listen to mommy. It's like they've tagged teamed me all morning. When one gets it under control, the next one flips out. I know a few people suggested to me that my parents cancel their trip to help out because the adjustment after they leave is hard, but I am so thankful they are coming to visit again on Friday. I need all the help I can get!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you. I've been tag teamed before & it ain't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Good Grief!!! You NEED those trips from your parents!!! So, you can tag team the KIDS! :P

    Praying that your tomorrow is awesome and that God gives you a heaping helping of grace to handle 2 more days of no Coco Puffs. And that you won't go Cuckoo while you wait, Kelly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm coming too Kelly. Only 2 more days. You can instruct them to come straight to my room when we get there and sleep as late as you want. With a little luck they will get to school on time. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete