Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Lost Another Tooth
This is old news that I've been forgetting to post. Jaelyn pulled out her second top lateral. I don't know what's come over her with the bravery. She's gone from not wanting to wiggle teeth (or let me touch them) to pulling them out all by herself. She pulled this one one evening while trying to go to sleep. Well, I guess she wasn't trying very hard. According to my tooth expert (aka Mom), this is the last baby tooth she'll lose for a while. That's good because Allie is itching to lose a tooth and get to use her ballerina bunny tooth box she got as a baby gift. The tooth fairy can't afford for everyone's teeth to fall out at once :p!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Jaelyn is brave! Go girl!
ReplyDeleteMeg has 2 teeth that have been loose for a month and just won't come out. She is freaking out about them and tooth brushing time is NOT fun! She lost one in November and it was easy, but not now!
Ah these kiddos!