Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Trip to Annie's

Caden and I met our friends Miss Krissy and Nathan at the equestrian center today. We followed the Ma and Pa Trail to Annie's playground. The boys were awesome on their bikes and didn't complain at all. I might have complained a little. I'm a tad bit sore from getting set up at the Y last night and I only did 1 set on each machine. I'm going to really hurt when I do a full workout.


One of our new favorite kids' show is Endurance. It's a kid version of Survivor. Most of the kids are 13-15 and my kids say they are applying as soon as they are old enough. They've been doing "endurance competitions" at the house and at the park today, we found the perfect Endurance challenge. Nathan and Caden balanced on the parallel bars to see who could stay up the longest. Caden won.


So high, they can almost touch the sky.
I sure am going to miss days like this next year when Caden starts Kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment