I somehow managed to talk Caden into going to the gym with me this morning. He was okay when he agreed to it, but got all teary eyed in the car. Once I got him into the childcare area and set up to play Madagascar on their computer, he was a-okay. He didn't even look up when I left the room. This was my first time with the weight equipment since setting up the fitlinxx the other night. I love this system. Once I sign into each machine, it tells me all the seat settings and weight I should be lifting. It's so easy for someone who doesn't know what they are doing to exercise. When I was all done, the system told me I lift 1,800+ pounds (I don't remember the exact number). It'll track my cardio, weights and overall progress. Pretty cool. The best part was that Caden enjoyed his time at the Y as well. I peaked in on him several times and he was always having fun.
We go Thursday morning to start his T-ball class. Now that's something he can get excited about.
No comments:
Post a Comment