

We have a topiary garden about 30 minutes from our house. We've been once before and loved the pretty flowers. This weekend was $1 weekend so we went this afternoon. It was cold, but bearable. Spring has definitely been fickle. I love the drive to Ladew. We live in such a congested area, but drive for 10 minutes and you are in farmland. It's beautiful. The daffodils were gone already, but all the tulips were blooming. I took a ton of pictures...here are my 50 favorites :p.

Hi Kelly, the white flowers in your picture slide show are Dicentra spectabilis ‘Alba’ (white bleeding heart . I LOVE THEM. There are also red ones. The pics of your family are gorgeous! Thanking God for your family and His faithfulness to you all!
ReplyDeleteWOW Kelly! You got some really good photos! Love all of them! I can't believe how big the kids are getting.
ReplyDelete