I can't decide which picture I like the best....

I like the crisp car driving towards me with the
blurry Monopoly box in the background.

I love the lighting in this picture. It's just a coincidence of the flash because my camera is on auto and I have no clue what I'm doing, but it looks like a bad storm is rolling in to
Monopolyville.
Bad storm rolling in...LOL. I sometimes get a great shot and it's so random and unplanned. I like them both! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are both great pics!
ReplyDeleteThose are great, Kelly! Love 'em.
ReplyDeleteThey're both good, but I like the second better. That might be because of your commentary though - too funny!
ReplyDeleteThe first one looks playful, innocent and fun and the second one looks menacing, that all is not well in the land of Monopoly :) I love both pics though. Somehow my most random pics are my best ones too!
ReplyDeleteI like both pictures, but the first is my favorite!
ReplyDelete