Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Day at the Park


I am so loving our lazy mornings. I finally decided to take the gate down permanently at the top of our stairs; so the kids have free reign when they wake up to go to the basement and play. I have no clue what time they are waking up, but I'm not waking up until 7-ish. Once Dan and I rolled out of bed, we had breakfast and then did nothing. I'm not much of a "nothing" person, but every now and then it's really nice (especially after the work we did yesterday - cleaning, working in the yard, etc). About 10:30, we walked up the hill to one of our neighborhood parks. It's been a while since we played at this one...I got some great shots.

Jaelyn's smile is getting brighter and prettier everyday. She's getting braces next month to go with Cranky!

Tell me he doesn't look like me. Everyone says he is Little Dan, but I think he has a lot of me in him too!Me and my precious girlsI hope and pray the girls will always love each other as much as they do right now. I always wanted a sister growing up.My favorite picture of the day! It's going to require a frame for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment