Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seriously? Shopping Gone Very Wrong


I don't know what was the matter with me today. I hardly ever buy sugar laden, fattening food. And then to super size everything...crazy. I was on a roll today when we zipped through Walmart. I even had a list...oops!

5 comments:

  1. I do that kind of stuff when I'm PMS'ing. LOL! :P

    Fun picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is soooo not you. Getting ready for quick energy bursts for the school year to start???? OR got tired of listening to the kids whine to get this stuff??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - planning on some rough nites??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tickled to have this little insight into everyone else's world here on 365-- we have many of the same foodstuffs in the UK and the packaging is pretty much the same too, but the actual wording on the packaging is quite different! You've just given me an idea to take a pic the next time I go grocery shopping :}

    ReplyDelete