Monday, August 3, 2009
Allie's in Hog Heaven
Or maybe I should say Kitty Cat Heaven. She loves the cats so much, but they aren't as loving in return. She is much nicer and calmer than she used to be. Well, while I was rubbing Allie's back tonight, Zac came into her room. He wanted me to love him so he climbed into Allie's bed and nosed around where my hand was. For some reason, the cats don't like Allie's bottom bunk. Zac ended up checking out her whole bed and then he curled up on her legs and proceeded to give himself a bath. I whispered to her that is she were really still and really quiet, he would probably sleep with her all night. I'm not sure if she can stand to not mess with him, but he hasn't come bounding down the stairs to me like he does most nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment