Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Fun with the Life Guards
This post is going to make me sound so old. There's a group of about 6 life guards that rotate through the base swimming pool. We've gotten to know them pretty well through lessons. They are all in college and just seem like good kids (That's the sounding old part. I'm calling young adults "kids" but that's what they are to me. They seem so young.). Two of the girls, Caroline and Josie, are cheerleaders and one day they got in the pool and used Allie as the top to the pyramid. They lifted her up and threw her around. She had the best time. Today, one of the guys, Mr. Lee, got in the pool during his break and played tag with the kids. They had so much fun jumping and splashing him and he was good natured enough to let them. And what was I doing while my kids were being entertained? I was enjoying sunning in a lounge chair with a good book. I heart our life guards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As long as its the kids having fun and not you.... :o
ReplyDeleteDan
Seriously, that's your comment??? Just shaking my head and rolling my eyes. Get yourself home where you belong!
ReplyDeleteI sure will be glad when Dan gets home toooo much life guard time!!!G U C
ReplyDeleteSeriously...both of you need to take a chill pill.
ReplyDeleteGeez so defensive.....
ReplyDelete:)
Dan