I have so many posts to type out and pictures to post, but honestly, I just don't feel like doing it. I promise to do some back posting next week, maybe Thursday when the girls start school!!! I can't believe it's already that time again. I must admit, I'm kind of ready!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Lazy Days
We've had a few lazy days at our house. It is so wonderful having Dan home. I told him I'm going to dedicate an entire entry to how he's jumped right in with the house and children (a lady in the airport told Dan "kids" are baby goats so we will be referring to them as children from now on ~ insert eye roll here). We went to the school this afternoon so Allie could show off her bicycling skills. They rode over to the library, checked out the monster turtles in the pond and then played on the playground for a bit.

It's been hot out today, but not more than usual. I don't think we've noticed the heat as much because we've spent so much time at the pool (which is closed for the summer now ~ boo hoo).
I have so many posts to type out and pictures to post, but honestly, I just don't feel like doing it. I promise to do some back posting next week, maybe Thursday when the girls start school!!! I can't believe it's already that time again. I must admit, I'm kind of ready!
I have so many posts to type out and pictures to post, but honestly, I just don't feel like doing it. I promise to do some back posting next week, maybe Thursday when the girls start school!!! I can't believe it's already that time again. I must admit, I'm kind of ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great to hear that all is going well! Enjoy your time together before the kids go back.
ReplyDelete