Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Zumba

I joined a gym last week. I went for the first time yesterday and had the best time. I took a Zumba class which is basically a Latin dance aerobics. It was a lot of fun and I was able to catch onto 'most' of the moves. It was an hour class and 30 minutes into it, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. It's been a long time since I exercised like that (college maybe???). I did make it and I was really proud of myself. My neighbor teaches the evening Zumba classes and has told me now I have to come to hers with a big devious smile on her face. She scares me!!! I didn't hurt too much yesterday, but I woke up sore all over. Sore in places I didn't know I had, but it's a good sore. It means I'm working all my muscles. Today, my choices for classes are Step Fusion, Fab Arms with Pilates or Total Body Dance. I think I'm going to do the dance class today. One of Allie's dance teachers teaches it and I really like her. I eventually want to try out all of their classes to figure out what I like and don't like. I have 2-3 classes every morning to choose from. Allie and Caden both went to the child care yesterday and really enjoyed it. I actually had to drag Caden out. Why didn't I do this sooner???

No comments:

Post a Comment