Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bird Feeders

Allie made a bird feeder at school on Monday. She was so excited to bring it home and kept begging me to let her hang it up. We only have 1 tiny tree in our yard so we didn't have many choices of where to hang it. She picked the perfect branch and we hung her home made concoction up (a pine cone with bird seed glued to it with icing??? something white - not peanut butter.) After she got it hung in the perfect place, Allie started yelling at the birds. "Birds, it's time to eat breakfast. Birds, I hung your breakfast up. Birds, come and eat your breakfast before it gets cold." It was 5 pm by the way. I guess you can tell how I get the kids to come to the table at breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment