Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Allie's Earrings

Allie had her ears pierced a year ago. She chose sparkly pink flowers and has refused to let me take them out of her ears. She pulled a back off of one the other day and we couldn't find it. I convinced her it wouldn't hurt if she let me take the earrings out and put new ones in with good backs. I picked a Mickey Mouse pair my mom had given her and she let me put them in. From the expression on her face, she was shocked that it didn't hurt. Last night, I showed her some other earrings she could wear: pretty pink studs from Grandmother or my tiny silve hoops. She picked the hoops and they are so cute on her. I'll get a picture tomorrow. It's fun that she'll finally let me change them. Jaelyn still says she doesn't want her ears pierced and Caden still says he'd like his ears pierced. Uh, no way little man!





2 comments:

  1. I think we should let Caden get his nose pierced like a pirate! Arrrrh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your family. How cute of Allie to finally let you change her earings and to discover that it doesn't hurt. Now she can have all sorts of earrings like the big girls!

    Love,
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete