Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Finally, A Dry Morning
I potty trained Caden in August. Within two days of starting, he was night trained. We never had problems with accidents...and THEN it started getting cold. Nothing else changed so that's the only thing I can "blame." Caden started out having 1 accident every few nights. Then it was every night and then 4-5 times a night. We don't have that many sets of sheets. Out of desperation and exhaustion, I bought a pack of pull-ups and started putting them on Caden at night. He's been wearing them for 2-3 months now and hasn't had a dry night...UNTIL last night. He came into my room this morning after he went potty to get help with his pants and I was so thrilled to discover a dry pull-up! I'm so excited that there might be a light at the end of the pull-up tunnel for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment