I worry about my kids. Are they happy? Are they well adjusted? Do they have friends? With Allie, I've really worried if she is ready for kindergarten? I'm sure every mom does it. Allie goes to a co-op preschool which means a parent must work so many days out of the school year in the classroom. I love going with Allie and getting to see how she interacts with everyone. She can be so tempermental and head strong at times and I see what might be considered immaturity at home. I have no one to compare her to because I've always felt like Jaelyn was so mature for her age. So anyway, I worked in Allie's classroom today and I so enjoyed watching her. She listens, she sits in circle time just like the other children, she plays nicely and cleans up when it's time. All those things that I worry about, I shouldn't be. She is a well adjusted, happy four year old.
I've wanted to volunteer in Jaelyn's classroom this year, this just wasn't a way with the two at home. I'm looking forward to next year with Caden starting pre-school. I'll get to work in Jaelyn and Allie's classrooms.
I think I'm feeling sentimental tonight, but I just need to write that I am so thankful to have my three precious children in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment