Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jaelyn's Report Card

Jaelyn brought home her 2nd quarter report card yesterday. I missed getting to have a parent/teacher conference like they did 1st quarter to go over the report card. Jaelyn is still struggling with concentrating and focusing on her work rather than focusing on her friends around her. She doing very well academically, but I imagine she could be truly excelling if she could just exercise a little self control. Her teacher is really working with her and has set her up in her own "private office" by the teacher's desk. Two of Jaelyn's cohorts also have their own "private offices" these days, so I hear. Last month, she brought home 1/3 yellow lights to 2/3 green lights. So far, she's received 2 green lights in February. I've upped her rewards for green lights and upped her consequences for yellow; so hopefully that'll have some effect.

The main 2 subjects Jaelyn gets critiqued on are reading and math. She gets S: secure, D: developing, B: beginning. For math, she has mostly secure with a few developing. Her reading is about half and half with secure and developing. Jaelyn received one O: outstanding in "Demonstrates Effort" for PE. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment