Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Unhappy Mini Van Driving Momma

I used to be anti-mini van. There was no way I was ever going to drive one of those things. Then Caden came along and a mini van suited our family. We bought it with me kicking and screaming, but after one day, I was a convert. I crossed over to the dark side (an inside joke with some of my friends) and became a happy mini van driving Momma. Today, I'm not so happy. I would love to have a regular four door car. Wondering why? When it's 20 degrees outside and everything is frozen, regular doors still open. Sliding mini van doors do not! Try getting three kids in, dropping off one at school and getting the other back out through the driver's door. Not fun! The automatic door did finally open, after I warmed the car for 15 minutes and driven it for another 15. The other sliding soor is still frozen shut. Days like this really make me miss Florida weather and my Florida GARAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment