Monday, February 4, 2008
Gymnastics
I signed all 3 kids up for gymnastics through a local rec center. The class is for an hour and is open to 3, 4 and 5 year olds. Perfect. Tonight was the first class. I knew the girls would do fine, but I was concerned about my mommy's boy, Caden. We got there right as they were calling the kids in. To begin with, they were working down a list, but lots of kids weren't there so they were just lining kids up and asking their names. Allie got pulled to go with the first of three groups. Jaelyn went into the third group. Caden was one of the last kids left. They told him to get into Jaelyn's line and asked his name. He said "Caden Thomas" and walked into the gym with the teachers like he'd been doing it all his life. He didn't even look back at me. All three kids enjoyed the class. Caden caught me watching him at one point from the hall and I gave him a thumbs up sign. I was worried he'd get upset by seeing me. Instead of, gave me the thumbs up sign back and turned back to his group. I'm so proud of my little guy. He actually cried when the class was over and didn't want to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment