Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All's Well That Ends Well

I couldn't leave the toilet like it was. I just don't have it in me. After a little bit of playing (flushing and turning the water off as quickly as possible), I decided it was just clogged. I few good pushes with a plunger and it cleared and was flushing fine. The kids all got renewed lesson in toilet paper usage - I made them count...5 sheets a flush. The water stopped leaking out of the light fixture and the carpet that was leaked on is drying out. All's well that ends well.

Kelley and Lyssie came for dinner last night since Dan's gone and her husband works nights. I made breakfast for dinner and it was delicious. We had cheesey bacon grits, blue blueberry pancakes (I used real blueberries and they turned the batter blue), scrambled eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls. Yummy! Typing it out makes me hungry again. The kids had fun playing, running and dancing. Jaelyn was especially excited because now that she's in school, she misses out on most of our playdates. Caden declared his love for Lyssie and she said when she grows up she's going to marry Caden. Silly kiddos! Jen, Allie has decided she's going to marry Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment