I had a basic cell phone. I don't text, I don't email, I don't have a clue how to get photos off of it. Well, my basic cell phone has been dropped one too many times. Sometimes I have to call a person 3 times before I can hear them. Our anniversary was Tuesday night and Dan and I got to go out (yea for visiting Babysitters!). We started our evening at the AT&T store where the plan was to get me a basic phone again. Well, they had a deal on the IPhone...$100. Dan told me he thought I should get it so I did. I am now the proud owner of an IPhone along with a new data plan for both of our phones. We went to dinner at Bonefish Grill and spent the whole time huddled over my new phone. We had a good time.
Getting it set up has been frustrating with syncing contacts with Outlook and finding and setting up my ringtones. I was ready to throw something yesterday, but I think it's finally all set up like I want it. Now I'm enjoying browsing the fun apps I can buy and I think I'll love having all kinds of info at my fingertips.
The only thing we didn't do is turn on unlimited texting, but I hear there's an app that'll let me text for free :p!

Well I'm still in the 20th century with my roatery dial wall phone sometimes the cord is a tad short but it works good little to no set functions>>>
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous! I want an iphone, but I have an ipod and a working phone and since I "work at home" I have regular access to the internet, so I really can't justify it! I keep hoping something will happen to my phone. I nearly washed it in the pocket of my jeans the other day but I heard it ringing in the washing tub before I tuned the water on. So I don't think I will have to wait long!
ReplyDelete