We already bought Caden his backpack and lunch box for next year. He's very into "How to Train a Dragon." Those production companies sure do know how to market movies to kids! Now all we need is his Star Wars nap mat and he'll be all set.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
My Kindergartener
I know I keep saying I have no idea how it's possible that Caden is as big as he is, but I'm going to say it again. How in the world can Caden be old enough to go to Kindergarten?!?!? Yesterday was bitter sweet for me. It was his very last day of preschool. He's a big kid now. All my kids are growing up...waaaaa! I have loved, loved, loved his preschool and I'm sad to say good-bye. At least we still have his end of the year picnic to look forward to next week. We celebrated with his friend Nathan at McDonald's yesterday after school. Nathan doesn't understand why he and Caden won't go to school together next year. He told his mom they should just move so they can be in our school district. Funny! I'm trying to convince Caden to play on Nathan's soccer team next fall so they'll still see each other. He's not so sure because "Nathan runs too fast." We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um, yeah. TOOO fast! Weren't we discussing the merits of swaddling and such yesterday? Dude, where did time go?
ReplyDelete