Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Saying Good-bye

Caden's class picnic was Monday.  For the last 3 years, I've had a child in Christ Our King.  I love the program and the teachers and it makes me tear up just thinking that I'm done with the school.  My kids are growing up and moving on.  The rain held off and the sun even popped out here and there so we could have a lovely picnic.  The food was awesome and the kids had a ball playing on the play area.  I got to have a nice lunch visiting with all the moms I've become friends with.  On some days these moms are my only social interaction.  I'm going to miss them too.  Miss Barb and Miss Patty had a little ceremony and gave each child a certificate and a book.  Hugging everyone good-bye and leaving was hard.  I wasn't the only person trying to hold back tears.

Maie, Naomi, Nicholas, Ethan, Caden K, Nathan, Joshua, Caden, Miss Barb, Miss Patty, Colin, Jackson, Madison, Alex, Jaimison, Allyson, Maggie, Kristiana and Caroline

Krissy, Nathan's mom, has become one of my good friends.  I helped her make quilts for the teachers last year.  I had no part in this one, but just had to post a picture.  There's nothing better than making someone cry with such a sentimental gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment