Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Family Lunch

My Uncle Larry and Aunt Sandy live about an hour and a half away in Westchester, PA.  We invited them to lunch on Saturday so my parents could see them.  Mom made lasagna, salad and garlic break for lunch.  It was so good.  Lasagna is something I never make and if I do, it's heated up Stouffers.  Her lasagna is awesome.  After lunch Uncle Larry went down to the basement and played with the girls.  They get ALMOST as hyper with him as they do with my Dad.  He taught them how to "skin the cat" a couple years ago and now that's all you ever hear.  I can't believe he played with them again.  Allie weighs 50 lbs and Jaelyn weighs 46 lbs.  That's a lot of weight for him to flip around.  He also played horsey and let them get on his back.  I bet he was having trouble standing up on Sunday :p.

The only sad part of the day was that Caden didn't feel good.  He actually went up to his room during lunch and fell asleep for a couple of hours.  He's still not 100% and I started feeling the same way Sunday night.  Yea for Baba and Grandpa to pick up the slack so I can rest a little.  Grandma Molly told me I had better not give it to them or she's going to be mad at me.

Dad, Mom, Aunt Sandy and Uncle Larry


No comments:

Post a Comment