We went to the Baltimore Aquarium on Mother's Day. We thought we were in for a fun filled day and it was for the most part, but we had a little mishap right at the beginning. Our poor Cade-man fell on the very first escalator and scraped his leg all up. I ran to the gift shop for a first aid kit while Dan held him. I knew it hurt really badly because Caden didn't cry or whimper or make a peep. The kid in the gift shop gave me 5 huge band-aids and it took every one to cover up the scratches. Dan and I took turns carrying Caden through the 1st half of the Aquarium.


It wasn't as busy as the last time we went so we had plenty of time and space to see all of our favorite things.
I have no idea what kind of fish these are, but I think they are beautiful in the tank with this black sea urchin.

We are in love with this kissy cow fish. He's our favorite fish, by far.

I was amazed to look up in the Rain Forest canopy and see this sloth. He was just chillin' in the trees without a care in the world.

If I had posted this blog on Monday when I meant to, you would know the name of this jelly, but I didn't. Sorry, but isn't that a cool picture?

Baba, Caden and Jaelyn checking out the turtles and crocodiles.
I don't think I ever realised that sloths were are "real" animal! I had a fiction book about one, and I guess I thought that it was a fiction character! But, in my defence, I am quite sure that we don't have any in Australia!
ReplyDelete