Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Big Distraction

So you are probably wondering why I haven't been blogging. My parents are here visiting, but I can't blame them. I must blame technology. It started with me and my Dad couldn't stand it so he had to have one. Next, Dan got one. Finally my mom felt left out and wanted in on the fun so she got one too....want to know what I'm talking about??? Iphones! The family that plays together, stays together.

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious! You guys have bought 4 iphones in the last, what, 2 weeks? Too funny! And I thought I was wasting too much time on mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good time to get one! Did you know that Mac is introducing a new one in June, I think? So now is a good time to get one if you don't mind having even more bells and whistles! I just told my hubby I want one! I wouldn't care that it's the new, old version!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe it

    Your antique uncle

    ReplyDelete