Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

An Allie Funny

I had a parent teacher conference with Allie's teacher this morning to talk about her progress.  Her behavior has improved drastically.  Mrs. Y says she's more focused and organized.  She still struggles in Math, but I was relieved to hear that Allie is one of about half that class that struggles.  They are working on time and morning and it's just so hard.  She doesn't think we need to talk about any testing.  I'll continue to work with her at home this summer and I'll re-evaluate with her teacher next year.

Now for the funny.  Before I start, I should tell you Mrs. Y has light brown hair with blond highlights.  Mrs. Y said one day after she'd finished teaching a math lesson, Allie raised her hand and said "Mrs. Y, I just don't understand."  Mrs. Y went to her to help her with her math problem.  "What don't you understand, Allie?"  to which Allie responded, "I just don't understand why the front of your hair is blond and the back is brown!"  LOL!  I guess she's still not 100% focused like she should be :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment