Well, I guess that's not exactly accurate. I have three crazy kids to keep me company. Unfortunately one of those kids has had the "squirties" since Saturday morning (sorry, I know, way TMI) so in addition to being entertaining, I also need to be sanitizing. We went to the pediatrician today to confirm my diagnosis of "stomach virus." Dan left Sunday morning before we woke up to fly to Las Vegas. He'll be at a super top secret nuclear testing facility until Friday. (I guess it's not super top secret if he told me about it and when I googled it, I found out exactly how far it is from Vegas). Anyway, my parents left this morning after spending 2 1/2 fun filled weeks with us. As the only adult, I feel slightly out numbered. Come on Friday! I'm thinking we might have McDonald's for dinner with a 6 o'clock bedtime. Think that's too early? The kids have been up at 5:40 the last 2 mornings. That's REALLY early.
On this week's agenda: Caden's last ever day of Preschool on Wednesday :(, T-Ball on Thursday morning, a Girl Scout Tea on Thursday night, gymnastics on Friday night and Dan's return home sometime on Friday...hmmm I guess I should have asked for his itinerary.
TDY's...UGH!
ReplyDeleteThat is all I have to say about that!