Friday, March 13, 2009
Table for 7 Please
My friend Kelley and I took our kids to dinner at Cracker Barrel tonight. It think it was her first time out like that with baby Brianna. It was very reminiscent of the time Jennifer and I went with 7 kids by ourselves. The kids were great. They seated us at the big round table in the back near the kids' sized checker table. The kids ate and played very nicely with the checkers. When anyone got bored, there was Baby Brie to keep everyone entertained. It's amazing how entrancing something that just lays and sleeps can be even to children. There were a few conversation starts that didn't get finished, but for the most part, Kelley and I finished complete thoughts! Amazing. Caden and I had picked Alyssa up after lunch and had her in the afternoon. I love having her here because she's a great playmate for Caden. I folded 3 loads of laundry and watched last night's Bones while they played in the basement. Kelley took a nap. We decided we should do play dates once a week because even when someone has both kids, it's like having a break since they play together and don't require the adult to play with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan we make it a table for 9 next time?