Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jaelyn's Getting Sick???

Tuesday night, Jaelyn went to bed with a 100 degree fever. It was still up a little Wednesday morning, but I sent her off to school with a dose of tylenol and she did fine. She was fine this morning as well. She came home growly today from school (not sure if that's a word, but she was growling at everyone). I did all I could to keep her happy, but she just wasn't. She didn't eat any of her dinner she ordered (grilled cheese, a pickle and chips please Mommy) and then complained of a headache. She took a warm bath and climbed into bed with a book at 6. That's so unlike Jaelyn. She didn't have a fever, but I did manage to get cold medicine and tylenol down her. She's sniffling and coughing so I'm guessing the headache is from sinuses. She was fast asleep by 6:30. I know she must feel bad to ask to go to bed at 6. I hope she feels better soon because Dan has started his trip home. He should be in Baghdad now. He thinks he'll be flying here on Monday, but he probably won't know until he gets to Kuwait. I can't believe we've finally made it to his mid-point R&R!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment