Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Week

I realized I haven't blogged all week. We'd had an okay week. We had a snow day on Monday. It snowed quite a bit on Sunday and then the wind blew the snow into a nice little snow drift in front of our house. I was unhappy to have to shovel the walk, but there was no way I was letting the kids play through 2 feet of snow to get to the car.

Tuesday, the kids were on delayed entry so I took them to run errands because there was no way I was giving up my 1 1/2 hours while Caden was in preschool. I so enjoy my me time at Panera with a book time, you know! Dan, your box is finally in the mail...sorry, I'm a bad wife.

Caden and Allie are sick again. Caden's had a horrible cough, but now it's changing to more of a runny, sneezey nose. We just started daily zyrtec to see if it'll help him stay well. Allie was dried out and has had 3 nose bleeds this week. She's draining now so hopefully it can get out of her. I have a sore throat so I've gone back to my allegra to try and keep me well. This Florida girl does not like winter. I am beyond ready for spring.

1 comment:

  1. This Florida girl agrees about winter!

    Praying for your family to get better soon!

    ReplyDelete