Zac has become quite the snuggle bug kitty. He always lays with me in the evenings after the kids have gone to sleep. He follows me to bed and if he isn't curled up right by my face, he's normally somewhere on my legs. Kitty companionship might be a little pathetic, but I sure do love it! Zoe wants to be sweet. She's always right there, but she can't stand to let you pet her for too long. It's like she has tactile defensiveness (yes, I've read too many books about post-institutionalized children). The only times she's really loving is in the morning when she's begging for wet food. Then, she curls right up next to me and just purrs. I'm positive, in time, she's going to become a snuggle bug like Zac. Until then (and Dan comes home), I have my Zacapooh (as Allie calls him) to keep me warm.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Who Needs a Patch of Sunlight...
when you have a heater vent!

Zac has become quite the snuggle bug kitty. He always lays with me in the evenings after the kids have gone to sleep. He follows me to bed and if he isn't curled up right by my face, he's normally somewhere on my legs. Kitty companionship might be a little pathetic, but I sure do love it! Zoe wants to be sweet. She's always right there, but she can't stand to let you pet her for too long. It's like she has tactile defensiveness (yes, I've read too many books about post-institutionalized children). The only times she's really loving is in the morning when she's begging for wet food. Then, she curls right up next to me and just purrs. I'm positive, in time, she's going to become a snuggle bug like Zac. Until then (and Dan comes home), I have my Zacapooh (as Allie calls him) to keep me warm.
Zac has become quite the snuggle bug kitty. He always lays with me in the evenings after the kids have gone to sleep. He follows me to bed and if he isn't curled up right by my face, he's normally somewhere on my legs. Kitty companionship might be a little pathetic, but I sure do love it! Zoe wants to be sweet. She's always right there, but she can't stand to let you pet her for too long. It's like she has tactile defensiveness (yes, I've read too many books about post-institutionalized children). The only times she's really loving is in the morning when she's begging for wet food. Then, she curls right up next to me and just purrs. I'm positive, in time, she's going to become a snuggle bug like Zac. Until then (and Dan comes home), I have my Zacapooh (as Allie calls him) to keep me warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miss Kitty loves to lay on the heater vents here too. It's rare she gets to "suntan" in Washington. She is my snuggle bunny too, and I LOVE it.
ReplyDelete