Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

What Do My Kids Think of Me?

My friend Kate had this on her blog. I thought it was cute so I copied it.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
J - Don't hit.
C - I love you
A - I love you
(This one is pretty telling. Even though I tell Jaelyn "I love her" as much as the other kids, she internalizes the negative more.)

2. What makes mom happy?
J - When I do not do stuff that's bad or pitch a tantrum
C - Writing
A - Giving her a kiss

3. What makes mom sad?
J - When I do stuff I'm not supposed to do
C - When somebody puts a needle in her
A - When someone hurts her.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
J - Telling me silly jokes
C - by doing silly stuff
A - By tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
J - When Mommy was a baby, she may have not had any hair
C - Mommy liked cats.
A - She played with her mommy

6. How old is your mom?
J - Mommy is 35 (she's right)
C - I don't know...4.
A - I don't know...88 years old???

7. How tall is your mom?
J - 5 feet
C - This tall with his hand on my head.
A - This big holding her had as high as it'll go

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
J - be by herself when it's nice and peaceful
C - playing in the snow
A - Lay in bed

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
J - She sews. She reads her book or she gets on the computer and types
C - work at home
A - Have emails.

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J - Being good to the children (ha)
C - ?
A - for being happy

11. What is your mom really good at?
J - at cooking dinner
C - getting something down that's really high up
A - making good food

12. What is your mom not good at?
J - making me dinner that I won't eat
C - Making cracks go away in the house (our ceiling has a thin, long crack)
A - being mad at Jaelyn

13. What does your mom do for a job?
J - she helps me
C - screaming for help
A - paint in Lyssie's room for the baby

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
J - chicken
C - chicken
A - corn on the cob
(Can you believe no one said chocolate? It is by far my favorite food. I think they should add a seperate food group for it, as a matter of fact.)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
J - mommy is the best mom
C - When mommy says "I love you"
A - getting me a present for christmas because I love presents

16. If your mom were a Super Hero, who would she be?
J - Supergirl
C - Elasta Girl
A - Elasta Girl
(We joke that I'm not Elasta Girl a lot. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to stretch your arms like that? I can think of so many times it would come in handy)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
J - play boggle together
C - sit together
A - play hide and go seek

18. How are you and your mom the same?
J - our hair is the same
C - We both have on blue
A - Our hair is alike

19. How are you and your mom different?
J - I'm small and she's big
C - Mommy has long hair and I have short hair.
A - our eyes are different

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
J - When daddy tells her funny jokes
C - I don't know
A - That he gave her her rings

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
J - Longhorn
C - to Chuckie Cheeses (NOT)
A - to Disney World

1 comment:

  1. Caden's comments are too funny! Mommy is good at "getting something down that is really high up"! What an accomplished women you are, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete