Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Insane Weather and Our Morning

It snowed last weekend and we had a snow day on Monday. Today, it is overcast and 75 outside. Crazy, absolutely crazy! I'm thankful though because it's allowed me to open the backdoor and throw the kids out. Well, not literally, they went out by themselves, but it is so nice to be sitting here typing on the computer listening to them playing the backyard through an open window. I need spring to come quickly.


We had a huge explosion last night from Jaelyn after a somewhat promising week. I've decided to rename her Mt. Jaesuvius. She's like a volcano. Sometimes you can feel the rumbling and antipate when she's going to blow, but other times, it comes from nowhere, with no notice. The bedtime ones are the hardest because I have 2 other kids who are tired and need to get into bed too. We had an appointment with our psychologist today. I'm going to meet with her alone next time. I'm not sure that it's helping Jaelyn much, but she is helping by validating me and how I'm dealing with Jaelyn.


After our appointment, we picked up fast food (so bad) and headed to the playground for a picnic. The picnic was kind of yuck because it was still muddy from our snow, but the kids had a ball at the playground. It's been too long since we've been able to play like that.

Look at that face. I was too busy taking his picture to help with the fireman pole. He can do it by himself, btw.




4 comments:

  1. I just love listening to your accents! We have just started to hit the playgrounds again too - but we have been off them because it has been too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What accent? We don't have accents! LOL. It's you that has an accent. I'd love to hear it on your blog someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I was thinking the same thing about Sandi's comment. What accent? I didn't hear any accents. Too funny. The kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I heard accents!! :) Love it!! :) Great pics Kelly!! ...and WAY TO GO Jaelyn, not sure I could do that! :)

    ReplyDelete