Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh No!

Caden threw up all over his bed last night. Poor guy was crying for me and all he wanted was for me to wipe his chin. I do pretty well with most kid stuff, but throw up...not so good. When he was still in a crib and we were figuring out his allergy/drainage issues, I'd literally ball the crib sheet up, throw it in the trash, and buy new ones. It's not quite so cheap with twin bedding. He slept in the sleeping bag on my floor over a waterproof pad most of the night. He coughed a few times that had me jumping up, but seems to be okay now. If his dry toast this morning stays down, we'll try real food in a little bit. We switched to Zyrtec for his allergies. It just can't keep up with his drainage from this crazy weather (25 at night and 65 in the day one day and then 35 in the day the next). I'm sure it's the drainage that caused the throwing up...at least I hope it is. I'm lysoling my entire house just encase.

On a totally silly topic, don't you think they should invent a lysol bomb that works like a bug bomb. You set it off and leave and let it kill all the germies in your house - no scrubbing or spraying required! I think someone could make a fortune on one!

2 comments:

  1. OH NO!!!!!!!!

    Yes...I agree that a Lysol Bomb would be spectacular. As would a bomb that would make my dishes magically be cleaned. I would call it the Mary Poppins Bomb. And it would smell like Raspberry Cordial.

    Yipppppeeee hurry up kiddos and feel better soon...your Daddy is coming home! Praying for you and Danny this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, you always make me laugh...I would want my Mary Poppins Bomb to smell like fresh baked brownies though! :p

    ReplyDelete