Raymond, the little boy Allie was pining over in the fall, moved away. No need to sit and be sad, Allie's found a new guy. She wrote him a note this afternoon. Don't you just love the picture with the hearts and rainbows. She's the big figure, he's the little one. Alex's twin brother Jack is in Allie's class.

Another day, she wrote him a note that said (I'm correcting for grammer and spelling) "Jack's brother Alex. He hugged me at school on the playground at school. Love Alex and Love Allie."
Jaelyn is going to be all about teenage rebellion I'm afraid. Allie is going to be all about the boys!!!!
OH NO!!!!!! That is so scary. She sounds like I did when I was a little one. And I never grew out of the boy crazy stage. At least until I got married, and realized that boys are YUCKY! :P
ReplyDelete