Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

The End of the First Day

I thought I'd celebrate the end of the first week of school with the pictures from the end of the first day of school (I am really trying hard to catch up...there aren't enough hours, even with the kids in school).  Anyway, they all had a great first day - and week!
 
Allie was the first one out.  She ran to me with her arms outstretched.  What Mommy doesn't love that?!?!
 

Caden started to run and then realized I was taking his pictures.  He hammed it up, but he was still happy to see me.
 

Jaelyn is Jaelyn...she doesn't make scenes outside of our house.  There's no way she'd run to me or scream my name in excitement.  She slowly walked to me and only looked at me when I asked her to.  Crazy girl!
 


 
The true test will be to see if there are smiles and goofy faces at the end of next week after "real school" has begun!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I am due in about 7 weeks. Give or take a few weeks. We are having a GIRL!!!! Names are undecided.

    The house. Ugh, I hate buying houses. I just wish sometimes I loved my house and neighborhood and school system enough to just stay. But I don't. We still have not heard a single thing in regards to the house. We spend the entire summer trying to get both girls into the same school and found out the night before school started they my 1st grader was accepted. THANK THE LORD!!! We accepted the counter offer the beginning of July. So who knows. We are going to look at a few more houses in the same neighborhood and see what they hold for our family. Its just such a struggle. So much going on and the fact we have a house in waiting that needs a ton of work. Just makes me ill.

    How are the kids enjoying school? Are you guys ready for another winter ahead. I am *NOT* I was so impressed with the "Florida" like winter we had last year. That honestly. I am hoping for a repeat. It was fantastic. Though I am pretty sure since I am having a new baby almost close to the start of winter that its going to be cold, cold, cold. And snowing everyday.

    Keep praying for a good outcome on the house. I am going to have to post pictures of it sometimes soon. I just didn't want to and jinks myself. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. J is silly in her heart but so serious on the outside.

    ReplyDelete