We are back into our normal routine around here. Caden and Jaelyn are working hard in karate. Allie has decided it's too hard. She seems to enjoy it when she's there, but she complains and cries when she's getting ready to go and when she gets in the car to come home. She will be stopping the end of October just as soon as our contract allows her to.
I think catching their expressions during practice is interesting. Caden is so serious...he might need to open his eyes though so he can see where he's kicking. Pretty good leg extension, huh?
Check out Jaelyn's little smirk. She is actually starting to enjoy karate. I thought she'd be the one to stop first while Allie and Caden kept going. I'm proud of her. She's still quiet and timid is her voice, but her kicks and hits are getting harder.
Silly Allie is loud, but she's not kicking or hitting very hard and she's all laughy and smiley (are those words?). I think she's really going to enjoy her cheer and tumble class that starts on Friday.
Because Allie is stopping, we only let Jaelyn and Caden test. They skipped their yellow belt, green stripe and when straight to a green belt. Way to go!
There have been a few nights where Caden has been the only child. Shehon has been teaching him extra stuff and he loves it!
Dan just informed me last night we have to buy nun-chucks (do I come close to spelling that right???). I'm not so sure about this...
No comments:
Post a Comment