Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Two Wheels for Two Wheels

Summer 2011, Caden learned to ride a bike without his training wheels, but it didn't stick.  He has absolutely refused to ride his bike without the training wheels since then.  Santa even left him a new big kid Spiderman bike.  Caden immediately asked "where are the training wheels?"  I had to send Santa an email to leave them under our Christmas tree while we were in Florida.  Geesh.

Well, the other day, Dan took Caden and Jaelyn to the park.  Caden didn't want to ride his baby 3 wheeled scooter; so he rode Allie's razor.  He came home begging for one.  Being one to never pass up an opportunity, I made a deal with him.  When he could ride his bike with two wheels, I would buy him a razor with two wheels.

It was windy, sorry for the loud wind in your speakers.
 
In less than a week...I think it's time to pay the piper!

No comments:

Post a Comment